The Zonta Club of Myrtle Beach, Conference Co-Chairs, Cherry Temple and Donna Poulton, along with their fabulous Conference Team invite you to Myrtle Beach, South Caroline as we Make Waves for Women!!
Earlybird Registration is $250 through September 18, after which it will go up to $275. For that you get all conference activities, a Thursday night welcome reception, lunch on Friday and Saturday, Friday dinner, speakers, entertainment, breakout sessions, fun activities and the Saturday night Celebration banquet!!
Plan to bring your family to Conference for fun in the sun!
Early Bird Registration $258*
Ends September 18
Regular Registration $283*
Ends September 30
Late Registration $310*
Ends October 12
How to Register
- Click the "Register Now" button to complete the registration form.
- Begin by entering your email address.
- On the Registration Options page, select GENERAL for full Conference Registration or
A LA CARTE to register for specific days or events.
- On the next page, Event Registration, check the box next to "68th Annual District 11 Conference",
You can also add your spouse and/or guests on this page.
- Continue through the registration steps.
- On the PAYMENT page, please Click the "Checkout with PayPal" button to pay by credit/debit card (no PayPal account required) or with your own PayPal account. Click the "Proceed to Checkout" button to send payment by check in the mail ($8 per person discount).
Doubletree Resort & Conference Center
3200 South Ocean Boulevard
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina 29577
Hotel reservations will be accepted from now until September 18.
The hotel code for the Zonta rate is – ZON
The telephone registration is - (800) 770-6895Or  : Book Online
Room rates for two Queen Beds:
- Single or Double Rate $109.00* + Tax & Resort Fees (see Below)
- Triple Rate $119.00* + Tax & Resort Fees
- Quad Rate $129.00* + Tax & Resort Fees
Sleeping room rates are quoted exclusive of applicable resort fees. Therefore, in addition to the sleeping room rates set forth in this Agreement, there will be a daily resort charge, $10.00 per room, per night, plus applicable state and local tax that will be posted to all guest rooms to cover the following:
In Room Amenities:
--Unlimited basic internet access in guest room and lobby
--Unlimited local, domestic long distance & 800 access
--2 bottles of water per room/ per day
--Discounts in the gift shop and on beach rentals from the gift shop
--Complimentary use of On-site exercise room
--Complimentary use of business center
--Complimentary parking for 1 car per room
--Volleyball, soccer & corn hole toss
--Complimentary use of miniature golf course
District Service Project
RETHREADED is a social entrepreneurship that is breaking the cycle of the sex trade by offering viable and creative work to those affected by the sex trade (i.e. human trafficking prostitution, drug addiction, pornography and strip clubs). We will collect T-Shirts to donate to Rethreaded. Employees then make beautiful prodects from the T-shirts, which are then sold on their website www.rethreaded.com
WAYS ZONTIANS CAN HELP:
- Donate T-Shirts or Money - MORE INFORMATION HERE
- SHOP Rethreaded.com
This is the major fundraiser for District 11. Each club is asked to donate an item or items worth $100 to the raffle. Ideas include gift baskets, gift cards, Zonta branded items, or any special raffle item
Click image for full flyer
District 11 - Our Mission: to Empower Women Worldwide!